When you dream of an unfamiliar spot, you probably picture yourself strolling around the roads, looking up at the buildings or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Waterlooplein is one attraction you're anticipating most of all. Right now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Nearby Waterlooplein
Hotels near Waterlooplein
If you travel to Waterlooplein, be prepared to be carried to an entirely different time.
This destination is only one of the hidden treasures that Amsterdam, the nation's capital city, has to offer its visitors.
There are an impressive 112 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of Waterlooplein. You're sure to find exactly what you want well within walking distance. The InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam, Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam and Prins Hendrik Apartments are some of the most popular ones.
There's most definitely no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many a number of budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Amsterdam Boutique Apartments and the De L'Europe Amsterdam are a couple of good options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.4 miles.
If you're looking to have a luxurious haven to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should be right up your alley. Elevate your vacation experience at the Urban Apartments Gerard Dou, (1 mile away), or the Keizersgracht Residence, (0.9 miles away).
Roughly 0.5 miles from Waterlooplein, Filmtheater Kriterion (Roetersstraat 170, Amsterdam) offers exhausted tourists strong coffees and tasty treats. For something a bit more nourishing, try one of the area's restaurants, Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam (Amstel 144, Amsterdam).
When you've finished checking out Waterlooplein, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- While we might not have the answers to humanity's burning queries, you can probably mull over them at Mozes en Aäronkerk, one of the most impressive houses of worship in the region.
- If you want to see Jewish customs here, visit Portuguese-Israelite Synagogue.
- Art connoisseurs and history buffs alike will enjoy a visit to Dockworker statue.
- Explore the lives of the people from times long ago, and be amazed by the many layers of this region's extensive history during a visit to Jewish Historical Museum.
- Pick up a bargain at Waterlooplein Flea Market and enjoy the excitement of this busy market.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Waterlooplein by rail transport since it's just 0.8 miles from there to Amsterdam Centraal.
Expedia's Amsterdam hotels and lodging furnish all the things you require, so you can be certain to have spots near Waterlooplein you'll adore. Lots of tourists stay here to really get away from it all, so you will not be by yourself. When it comes time to reserve your spot, rest easy: newcomers of all sorts endorse their Amsterdam hotel. You're just a click away from all the secret pointers you could want.
- The staff at lodging near Waterlooplein provide wonderful service, which will only improve your visit to this fine monument.
- And we offer pleasant suites for everyone, including large families with children and solitary travelers.
- Discover that hotels in Amsterdam are always orderly and fresh.
And thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Waterlooplein, we see your choice site in your future.
Amsterdam Fascinating Facts
With Waterlooplein accomplished, there are still even more activities to do in Amsterdam.
- Take a trip to one of Amsterdam's museums, then head out on the town to top off your day with a bang.
- After you spend some time on its ample action, you'll also see Amsterdam knows a few things about hospitality.
- Take a look at all the adventures near Amsterdam and truly investigate all the region has to offer.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Amsterdam, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Waterlooplein from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some new group photos!