Visiting West Long Branch
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in West Long Branch, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 25.5 mi (41 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Long Branch
Places to visit in the larger region include MAC at Monmouth University, Monmouth University, and Monmouth Park. In the area, you'll also find Monmouth Mall and New Jersey Repertory Company.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for West Long Branch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on West Long Branch each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F