Visitors to Eatontown are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eatontown
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Monmouth Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Monmouth Park and MAC at Monmouth University.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eatontown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Eatontown each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F