Find Hotels in Sea Bright, NJ
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Visiting Sea Bright
Visitors can enjoy all that Sea Bright has to offer including the seaside and university setting. In Sea Bright, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sea Bright
Places to visit in the larger region include Hartshorne Park, Twin Lights State Historic Site, and Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park. Additionally, you'll find Mount Mitchell Scenic Overlook and Broadway Center in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Sea Bright, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Summer 2019 Brings Changes! Keep a Lookout!! is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Sea Bright. This 2.5-star hotel in Brooklyn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ocean View Paradise! is 1.2 mi (2 km) from central Sea Bright. This 3-star hotel in Asbury Park features a fitness center, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Idyllic Sea Bright House W/decks - Steps to Beach! is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the center of Sea Bright. This 3.5-star hotel in Freehold features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sea Bright
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Sea Bright gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F