Find Hotels in Yakutsk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Yakutsk has to offer including the museums, opera houses, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, university setting, and monuments.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Yakutsk
- The closest major airport is in Yakutsk (YKS), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yakutsk
Cultural venues in the city include Sakha Republic National Dance Theater, International Center for Jaw Harp Music Museum, and Museum of Music and Folklore of the People of Yakutia. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sakha Expo Center and Yaroslavski House Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Yakutsk, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the central area.
- Hostels Rus - Yakutsk is located in the heart of Yakutsk. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Yakutsk can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Sterkh is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Yakutsk can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Hotel Randevu is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. Located in Yakutsk, this 2.5-star guestroom features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Dressing for Yakutsk
- Yakutsk gets about 15.51 inches of rain per year