Find Hotels in Yauco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2017
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Yauco has to offer including the beaches, forests, and museums. Top sights around the area include Church of Porta Coeli, El Museo Castillo Serralles, and Parque de Bombas.
- There are 115 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yauco
Favorite places to visit in the city include Volkylandia Museum, Guanica State Forest, and Bosque Estatal de Maricao. Additionally, in the area you'll find Church of Porta Coeli and El Museo Castillo Serralles.
As you plan your trip to Yauco, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 115 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Howard Johnson Ponce is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Yauco. This 2.5-star hotel in Ponce features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Yauco. This 3.5-star resort in Guanica features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Mayagüez Resort & Casino is 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the center of Yauco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Mayaguez can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Parque de Bombas, 16.8 mi/27 km from the city center, and La Guancha, which is 17.8 mi/28.6 km away.
Dressing for Yauco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yauco is 52.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 71°F