Visitors can enjoy all that Zierbena has to offer including the waterfront, bars, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, and Plaza Moyua.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 10 mi (16 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zierbena
A couple of favorite places to visit are Port of Bilbao and Estuary of Bilbao. In the area, you'll also find Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Zierbena, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 75 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Kaia is located in the heart of Zierbena. This 2-star pension in Zierbena features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Zierbena. This 5-star hotel in Bilbao features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Barceló Bilbao Nervión is located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of Zierbena. This 4-star hotel in Bilbao features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Plaza Moyua, located 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Zubizuri Bridge, which is 10.2 mi/16.4 km away.
Dressing for Zierbena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Zierbena is 1.69 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F