Visiting Gleneden Beach
Visitors to Gleneden Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches, golf courses, and spas. Relaxing and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. You'll find 2053 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gleneden Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Alder House Glassblowing. Additionally, you'll find North Lincoln County Historical Museum and Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Gleneden Beach. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Salishan Spa and Golf Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gleneden Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 67.28 inches of rain falls on Gleneden Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 40°F