Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, noticing the marvellous nature or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Alexander Brest Planetarium is one attraction you are prepared for most of all. It's been on your to-do list for years, and right now is the moment to mark it off.
Where to Stay Close to Alexander Brest Planetarium
Hotels near Alexander Brest Planetarium
Looking for accommodation options that are near Alexander Brest Planetarium?
Situated in the city of Jacksonville, it is visited by travelers from all over the globe.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Alexander Brest Planetarium, with 11 hotels to consider. Consider the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville, the Riverdale Inn and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank. They're just 0.5 miles, 1 mile and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having numerous budget-friendly hotels nearby. Positioned 0.5 miles away is the Omni Jacksonville Hotel, but you might also want to have a look at the Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown/Southbank if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.6 miles away.
If you'd prefer to reserve a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be pleased to learn that there are some such hotels in the immediate area. Make sure you check out the latest specials at the Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk (0.4 miles away) and the Magnuson Hotel Jacksonville Downtown (1 mile away).
Be sure to go to Village Bread Cafe (2 Independent Drive, Jacksonville) to get a boost with some coffee and some treats. If that's not going to cut it, try one of the daily specials at River City Brewing Company (835 Museum Circle, Jacksonville). You'll find this frequently visited dining establishment just 0.1 miles from Alexander Brest Planetarium.
During your visit to the area, you'll soon see there's more than just Alexander Brest Planetarium to visit:
- Museum of Science and History is an excellent place to go on a rainy day. Here, adults and kids alike can learn from the interactive exhibits and have a bunch of fun at the same time.
- Find a cozy bench, spark up a conversation with some of the locals and enjoy people-watching at Friendship Park.
- Make sure you snap a few photos of the boats floating on the water during your time at River City Marina.
- If you simply adore shopping, you will find a retail wonderland at Jacksonville Landing. No matter if it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you require, you're more than likely to discover it here.
- If you are a lover of theater productions, you should catch a show at Florida Theatre.
One of the ways to travel to Alexander Brest Planetarium is via the train. Located about 0.08 miles away, San Marco Station is the nearest rail station. The second closest metro terminal, Riverplace Station, is 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's directory of Downtown Jacksonville hotels delivers all the things you want, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Alexander Brest Planetarium that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be by yourself Downtown Jacksonville was a relatively popular landing place last year. You can rest assured when booking time hits, too: countless sightseers would recommend their Downtown Jacksonville hotel to an associate. All the secret guidance you could want we can provide right here.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Alexander Brest Planetarium is wonderful.
- And we have rooms that are cozy for everyone, from big reunions to individuals.
- Rooms in Downtown Jacksonville lodging will be clean, neat, and eager to greet you.
It's clear why Downtown Jacksonville suites had more visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's vast inventory of hotels near Alexander Brest Planetarium, your favorite place is ready.
Charming Downtown Jacksonville
Once you've crossed Alexander Brest Planetarium off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Downtown Jacksonville.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your day right.
- Take an afternoon to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Downtown Jacksonville knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat.
- Until recently, Downtown Jacksonville tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing trips mean now is the moment to make your reservations.
Planning a holiday to Downtown Jacksonville is definitely the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Alexander Brest Planetarium. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and say hello to some awe-inspiring group photos!