Envision yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might see yourself sauntering around the lanes, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the monuments all around you. However, Babbacombe Beach is one thing you're especially counting on. Right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Babbacombe Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Babbacombe Beach
So, you're heading to Babbacombe Beach?
It is 160 miles from London, in an area called Torquay.
The area within 2 miles of Babbacombe Beach boasts roughly 77 hotels. The Orestone Manor is only 1 mile away. Alternatively, the Ashleigh House and The Imperial Torquay are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Not far away are some budget hotels if you're looking to keep outgoings low while you're exploring the world. The Palace Hotel (0.9 miles away) and the Aveland House (0.5 miles away) are popular spots to remember.
Remember that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Be sure to check out the Anchorage Hotel, which is just 0.5 miles away, and the Anstey's Lea Hotel, 1 mile away.
When you're exploring the area surrounding Babbacombe Beach, do not miss out on trying the coffee and sweet delights at Portfolio Gallery and Framing Studio. Later on, you really should get going to Mirch Masala for a complete meal. When all is said and done, find a way to Babbacombe Inn and let the beers keep flowing.
Looking for excuses to stay? Relax, because there's lots more than just Babbacombe Beach to do in the region:
- Immerse yourself in the area's people and stories from the past at Bygones Victorian Museum, a thought-provoking museum that contains a comprehensive collection of historical exhibitions.
- The dark, cool and fascinating cave, Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves, is an exciting spot to visit.
- Easy to locate, Riviera Life Church is an iconic part of the landscape. This house of prayer plays a significant role in the religious and social life of the area.
- Set aside your history books and travel back to the past as you discover the mysteries at Torquay Museum.
- Do you and your friends love live theater? Then catch a play or other stage show at Princess Theatre.
Expedia's database of motels and lodging in Torquay supplies all the things you need, so you're certain to get spots near Babbacombe Beach that you'll adore. You will not be the only one searching lots of people prefer Torquay when they need a noteworthy holiday. You're a few clicks away from all the secret guidance you're looking for. You can travel confidently once it's time to reserve, too: many visitors would suggest their Torquay hotel to their family members.
- The fronk desk service at hotels around Babbacombe Beach will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a stunning site.
- Rooms in Torquay hotels are always fresh and tidy.
- We have it here if you're in search of spaces that are pleasant in addition to presentable and neat.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Babbacombe Beach, you can stay right at your preferred spot.
Learn About Torquay
There are still more activities to do in Torquay after Babbacombe Beach is crossed off your agenda.
- Read about tours near Torquay and truly dig into all the sights available in this part of the world.
- Use some time to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon notice Torquay also knows a few things about specialized assistance.
- Get informed about Torquay's past, then enjoy a night of fun to top off your good times with a bang.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Torquay, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Babbacombe Beach. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet some new landscapes!