Visitors can enjoy all that Dundalk has to offer including the riverfront, festivals, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Fort McHenry, and American Visionary Art Museum.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 10.6 mi (17 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dundalk
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Fort McHenry, and American Visionary Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find USS Constellation and M&T Bank Stadium.
As you plan your vacation to Dundalk, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 172 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Great Getaway hot Spot. Near Everything but Tucked Away in a Quiet Neighborhood is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Dundalk. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to public transit.
- Lord Baltimore Hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the center of Dundalk. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Baltimore can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from central Dundalk. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Walters Art Museum, 6.7 mi/10.7 km from the heart of the city, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Dressing for Dundalk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dundalk is 40.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F