Visiting Linthicum Heights
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Linthicum Heights, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and fun sporting events. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and museums. National Aquarium in Baltimore, M&T Bank Stadium, and B&O Railroad Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Linthicum Heights
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like National Electronics Museum. Additionally, you might want to add William P. Didusch Urological Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Linthicum Heights. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the city center, and M&T Bank Stadium, which is 5.4 mi/8.7 km away.
Getting Around Linthicum Heights
You can take advantage of metro transit at Linthicum Station, North Linthicum Station, and BWI Business District Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Linthicum Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.89 inches of rain falls on Linthicum Heights each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F