Visiting Windsor Mill
Visitors to Windsor Mill are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, B&O Railroad Museum, and Baltimore Museum of Art.
- You'll find 315 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Windsor Mill
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Diamond Ridge Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Milford Mill Park and Swim Club to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include National Aquarium in Baltimore, 9.8 mi/15.7 km from the city center, and B&O Railroad Museum, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away.
Dressing for Windsor Mill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Windsor Mill is 40.87 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F