Visitors to Hastings are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastings
The picturesque setting of Tyden Park and Fish Hatchery Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Hastings Country Club to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hastings - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hastings
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Hastings gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F