Travelers to Bereza will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Samara (KUF-Kurumoch Intl.), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bereza
Places to visit in the larger region include Krasnaya Glinka Ski Complex, Vertolotka, and Mega Samara. Additionally, you'll find Crystal Ice Palace in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bereza, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel La Maison is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Bereza. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Samara can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Almira is 19 mi (30.5 km) from the center of Bereza. This 3-star hotel in Samara features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Dubki Hotel is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from central Bereza. This 3-star hotel in Samara features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bereza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Bereza each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F