Visitors to Bonsall are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, coffeehouses, and mountain views. A top sight in the area is Beauchief Abbey.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bonsall
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonsall
Beauchief Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Heights of Abraham and Gulliver's Kingdom in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pig of Lead - B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bonsall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bonsall is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F