expedia

Photo gallery

Featured Image
3 bedrooms, free WiFi
TV
3 bedrooms, free WiFi
TV

Popular amenities

Free WiFi

Map

Explore the area

Popular LocationPiata Sfatului4 min walk
Popular LocationBlack Church4 min walk
Popular LocationMount Tampa9 min drive
AirportBrasov (XHV-Brasov Bus Station)15 min drive

Choose dates to view prices

    About this property

    Entire place

    You'll have the entire apartment to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.

    Spacious,cozy,charming Luxurious, Apartment in the Historical Center, Quiet Area

    Adults-only apartments in Brasov
    In love with the old buildings from the historical center of Brasov? Don't miss your chance to go 93% back in time and enjoy a few days relaxing in a cozy and adorable apartment with vintage touches. We won't let you get completely lost in the past because we will provide the other 7% aka free WiFi, cable Flatscreen TV and many other amenities to ensure a high level of comfort from the present. BE OUR GUEST! and bring your family too! there is plenty of space:)
    This Brasov apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access.

    Property amenities

    Internet

    • Free WiFi

    Bedrooms

    • 3 bedrooms

    Bathrooms

    • 2 bathrooms

    Entertainment

    • TV

    Pets

    • No pets allowed

    Suitability/Accessibility

    • Smoke-free property

    General

    • Sleeps 8
    • Property does not allow children

    Policies

    Check-in

    Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM

    Check-out

    Check-out before 11:00 AM

    Special check-in instructions

    You will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions

    Pets

    Pets not allowed

    Children and extra beds

    This property welcomes adults only

    Property payment types

    Important information

    You need to know

    Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
    Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
    Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
    Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited

    Property is also known as

    Vrbo Property

    About this area

    Brasov

    This apartment is located in Brasov. First Romanian School Museum and Council House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Poiana Brasov Ski Resort and Predeal Ski Resort. Paradisul Acvatic and Parc Aventura Brasov are also worth visiting.
    Visit our Brasov travel guide
    View in a map
    Popular Location

    What's nearby

    • Piata Sfatului - 4 min walk
    • Black Church - 4 min walk
    • First Romanian School Museum - 15 min walk
    • Saint Nicholas Church - 15 min walk
    • Mount Tampa - 9 min drive

    Getting around

    • Brasov Station - 14 min drive

    Frequently asked questions

    Is Spacious,cozy,charming Luxurious, Apartment in the Historical Center, Quiet Area pet-friendly?
    No, pets are not allowed at this property.
    What time is check-in at Spacious,cozy,charming Luxurious, Apartment in the Historical Center, Quiet Area?
    Check-in begins at 4:00 PM.
    What time is check-out at Spacious,cozy,charming Luxurious, Apartment in the Historical Center, Quiet Area?
    Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
    Where is Spacious,cozy,charming Luxurious, Apartment in the Historical Center, Quiet Area located?
    Located in Brasov Old Town, this apartment building is within a 5-minute walk of Piata Sfatului and Black Church. Council House and First Romanian School Museum are also within 15 minutes.

    Stay in the know with the Expedia app

    Get real-time notifications, view your trip details, and access mobile-only deals.

    Text yourself a download link

    By providing your number, you agree to receive a one-time automated text message with a link to get the app. Standard text message rates may apply.
    Scan the QR code

    Scan the QR code