Find Cheap Hotels in Brea, CA from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Brea
- Motel 6 Corona, CA200 North Lincoln Avenue, SR 91/Riverside Freeway at Lincoln, Corona, CA
The price is $55 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.3/5 (739 reviews)
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park7032 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA
The price is $63 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (1,732 reviews)
- Motel 6 Stanton, CA7450 Katella Ave, Stanton, CA
The price is $55 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.5/5Good! (982 reviews)
- Motel 6 Buena Park, CA - Knotts Berry Farm - Disneyland7051 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA
The price is $50 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.4/5Good! (976 reviews)
- National Inn Garden Grove9797 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA
The price is $65 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.7/5Good! (826 reviews)
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Costa Mesa Orange County1515 S Coast Dr, Costa Mesa, CA
The price is $68 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.2/5 (994 reviews)
- Motel 6 Riverside, CA - South3663 La Sierra Ave, Riverside, CA
The price is $68 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.3/5 (850 reviews)
- Parkside Inn Anaheim2123 LINCOLN AVE, Anaheim, CA
The price is $75 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (619 reviews)
- Motel 6 Westminster, CA - North13100 Goldenwest Street, Westminster, CA
The price is $60 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.2/5 (827 reviews)
- Eden Roc Inn & Suites1830 S. West Street, Anaheim, CA
The price is $79 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.1/5Very Good! (1,704 reviews)
Cheap Hostels in Brea
3-star Hotels in Brea
- Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center1800 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA
The price is $119 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.5/5Wonderful! (1,833 reviews)
- Sheraton Cerritos Hotel12725 Center Court Dr S, Cerritos, CA
The price is $95 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.3/5Excellent! (982 reviews)
- Hotel Huntington Beach7667 Center Ave, Huntington Beach, CA
The price is $99 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 83.6/5Good! (1,483 reviews)
- Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel225 W Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA
The price is $96 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.3/5Excellent! (1,001 reviews)
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton-Irvine/Orange County Airport2192 Dupont Drive, Irvine, CA
The price is $92 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.5/5Wonderful! (1,157 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA4674 E Ontario Mills Pkwy, Ontario, CA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.1/5Very Good! (990 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Ontario Airport2155 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA
The price is $94 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.2/5Excellent! (981 reviews)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South11767 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA
The price is $99 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (1,283 reviews)
- Hilton Garden Inn Irvine / Orange County Airport2381 Morse Avenue, Irvine, CA
The price is $95 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (986 reviews)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orange County Airport7 Hutton Centre Dr, Santa Ana, CA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233.8/5Good! (993 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Brea
Brea offers cheap accommodation options and a range of things to see and do, making it a great getaway spot for budget travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Carbon Canyon Regional Park, Brea Sports Park, and Brea Mall.
When it comes to affordable lodging choices in Brea, you'll find some budget hotels in the area. These options offer competitive rates and get good reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County - 3.5-star hotel. You'll find free cooked-to-order breakfast, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its quiet guestrooms and helpful staff.
Regency Motel of Brea - Customers like this 2.5-star motel for its convenient parking and spacious rooms. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning.
Travelodge by Wyndham Brea - At this 2.5-star hotel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the quiet guestrooms and proximity to shops.
Chase Suite Hotel Brea - 3-star hotel. You'll find free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its good location and spacious rooms.
Extended Stay America Orange County - Brea - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its overall value and comfortable rooms. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Planning Your Trip to Brea
Still picking travel dates? Learn more about the best months to go with these temperature and rainfall stats so you can maximize your time.
- Hottest months: August, September, July, and June, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 48°F
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 2.46 inches
- Driest months: October, April, November, and March, with an average rainfall of 1.18 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Brea
Brea attracts visitors with its major shopping area and fantastic dining options, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, such as Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park, and then make time for other wallet-friendly activities. Head to Brea Mall and Downtown Disney® District for some bargain shopping, or hunt for deals at Canyon Plaza Shopping Center.Brea is also notable for its:
- Theme parks
Getting Around Brea
The nearest airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, the next closest is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne). Brea might not have many public transit options to choose from so renting a car could be an economical alternative to explore more of the area.