Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brea, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theme park. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Knott's Berry Farm.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Brea
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brea
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Brea Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carbon Canyon Regional Park and Brea Sports Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Brea. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Chase Suite Hotel Brea - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hyland Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Disneyland®, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center, and Disney California Adventure® Park, which is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
Dressing for Brea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 12.68 inches of rain falls on Brea each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F