Visitors to Bridgeville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, shopping, and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Duquesne Incline, Monongahela Incline, and Heinz Field.
- You'll find 268 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pittsburgh
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Woodville Plantation. Additionally, in the area you'll find Duquesne Incline and Monongahela Incline.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Heinz Field, located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of the city, and PNC Park, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away.
Dressing for Bridgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgeville is 39.29 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F