Envision yourself in an unfamiliar city: you might think you'll be wandering around downtown, looking up at the buildings or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. Still, Station Square is one feature you are counting on most of all. For a while, it has been an item on your bucket list, and the time has come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Station Square Accommodation
Hotels near Station Square
Travel stories come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have many lasting memories after you've visited Station Square.
It is in Pittsburgh, a fascinating city that's worth your time.
There are 25 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Station Square. The Fairmont Pittsburgh is located 0.6 miles from Station Square. Some more well-known options include the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel, 0.7 miles away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore, 1 mile away.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with a group, you may like to book your accommodation at one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Springhill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh North Shore and the Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh are a couple of good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
Would you prefer to book a room that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between a number of upmarket hotel options in the immediate area. The Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown is merely 1 mile away, while the Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are stylish and full of creature comforts.
Au Bon Pain is an eatery near Station Square. Tourists in need of a quick pick-me-up come here for strong coffee and yummy treats. Famished travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience can chow down at Buca di Beppo - Pittsburgh Station Square, a dining spot that's also nearby. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks and let the beers keep flowing.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Station Square:
- Get an aerial glance of the mountain as you ride Monongahela Incline all the way to the apex.
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Market Square where you can buy the perfect mementos of your trip for the entire family.
- Point State Park is an incredible location where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of it all.
- Get a glimpse into the corridors of power at Allegheny County Courthouse, a historically important building used by the government over many years.
- You and your friends can get involved in local art and music events at Heinz Hall. Take a look at their exciting calendar of performances, art displays and workshops.
The train station, Pittsburgh Station, is 1 mile away from Station Square, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Downtown Pittsburgh hotels here on Expedia supply everything you want, so you're sure to have locales near Station Square you'll fall in love with. Lots of guests choose Downtown Pittsburgh when they crave a noteworthy vacation, so you shouldn't be alone. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the advice and tricks you could want. When booking time hits, you can roam confidently: travelers of all sorts approved of their Downtown Pittsburgh hotel.
- "Fresh, tidy, and ready to greet you" is the end game for Downtown Pittsburgh hotel rooms.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Station Square will be awesome, which can only improve your journey to this dazzling landmark.
- From families with children to newlyweds, we've got spaces that are serene for all sorts.
We see your prized place in your future thanks to Expedia's vast database of hotels near Station Square.
Exciting Downtown Pittsburgh
Once you've realized Station Square, there are still more activities to see and do in Downtown Pittsburgh.
- In order to really leave no stone unturned, read about all the tours near Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; next day, drop in on a local monument.
- Use some hours to plan some activities, and you'll soon discover Downtown Pittsburgh also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers with a friendly hello.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to Downtown Pittsburgh is definitely the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Station Square. Book today!