Find Hotels Near Bryant Park, Traverse City from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Bryant Park
Top Hotels Close to Bryant Park
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Bryant Park Hotel Guide
Bryant Park is an attraction that you'll be glad you added to your schedule.
To see it for yourself, head off the beaten track and head over to Traverse City, which is located 150 miles from the state capital, Lansing.
If you're thinking about staying close by, you will find 10 hotels within 2 miles of Bryant Park. One of the more well-known hotels is the Best Western Plus Traverse City, just 0.6 miles away. Two more choices are the Holiday Inn Resort West Bay Beach, 0.7 miles away, and the Cambria Hotel & Suites Traverse City, only 0.5 miles away.
The selection of convenient budget-friendly accommodation options is popular with thrifty travelers. A couple of names to keep at the front of your mind are the Knights Inn Traverse City and the Howard Johnson Of Traverse City. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the second is 0.8 miles away.
Occasionally it's a nice idea to really treat yourself. So if you're keen to find a hotel that's a step up in class and style, make sure you look up the Pinestead Reef Resort, which is only 3 miles away.
Remember to refuel with a delicious snack and a robust coffee at Cuppa Joe Drive Thru (1060 East Front Street, Traverse City). Prefer something more satisfying? Burger King (1054 East Front Street, Traverse City) offers an appealing menu brimming with choice.
Other Places to Visit near Bryant ParkBefore you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- Spend a morning at The Dennos Museum Center and gaze at their fantastic exhibition of wonderful art.
- Dedicated readers will be on cloud nine while visiting Traverse Area District Library, a well-loved space that is home to a comprehensive selection of books and other thought-provoking reads.
- Traverse City Beach is the perfect place to let the kids burn off some energy while you relax on the beach in the fresh air.
- Old Town Playhouse is a fundamental component of this region's energetic culture. You'll have a fun night at theater here and experience the local arts and cultural scene.
- Find out how the community interacted in days gone by with a trip to City Opera House.