Visitors can enjoy all that Kalkaska has to offer including the casinos, golf courses, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Traverse City
- The closest major airport is in Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalkaska
Favorite places to visit in the city include Timber Wolf Golf Club, Grandview Golf Club, and Twin Birch Golf Course. You'll also find Torch Lake Park and Grass River Natural Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kalkaska. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- All Seasons Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge Kalkaska - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Granada Inn Motel - Amenities at this 1.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Kalkaska
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.57 inches of rain falls on Kalkaska each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F