Imagine yourself on your upcoming vacation: you perhaps think you'll be walking around the roads, noticing the architecture or the beautiful world everywhere around you. But Detroit Zoo is one draw you have been counting on in particular. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the time to mark it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Detroit Zoo?
Hotels near Detroit Zoo
You'll be relieved you stopped by Detroit Zoo, because experiences make for the best mementos of all.
Detroit, the city it's located in, is a destination that most travelers love exploring.
Guests on the hunt for somewhere to stay close to Detroit Zoo have one option, and that is the Hotel Royal Oak, 1 mile away.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are a couple of reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. The Townsend Hotel and the Detroit Marriott Troy are some recommended places you should think about.
Searching for a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be glad to learn that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. The Holiday Inn Express Detroit-Birmingham and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Detroit-Troy are popular establishments that provide high-class service and comfort.
Merely minutes away from Detroit Zoo, Whistle Stop Diner (24060 Woodward Avenue, Pleasant Ridge) is regularly brimming with hungry sightseers. Don't head back to your hotel yet! Hi-Tops 101/2 (25422 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak) is a great bar to stop at for some late-night beers.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- It might be a comedy, tragedy or musical, time at Stagecrafters Baldwin Theatre is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
- Do you enjoy live theater? Then you should go and see a creative production at Royal Oak Music Theatre.
- Craving the thrill of a long drive? Pay a visit to Detroit Golf Club today.
- Get rid of boring family vacations. Grab your towel and swimsuit and cool off at Red Oaks Waterpark, where the water is cool and the excitement never stops.
- You can get a glimpse into the corridors of power at Highland Park Ford Plant, a building of historical significance used by authorities across the years.
Visitors traveling to Detroit Zoo often take advantage of the light rail. Royal Oak Station is the nearest station and is a short 0.9 miles away.
Our inventory of Detroit rooms provides all you want, so you can be certain to have locales near Detroit Zoo that you'll adore. Detroit saw more than a few travelers in the last twelve months, so start going. Need help making a decision? Find all the secret advice you're searching for. Once you are ready to make your reservation, you'll do so with certainty: multiple guests approve of their Detroit hotel.
- Rooms in Detroit accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- In search of room contentment plus tidiness? You're on the right site.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the staff at hotels around Detroit Zoo provide great service.
As you can see, it's understandable why holidays close to Detroit got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. Your favorite spot awaits thanks to our comprehensive list of hotels near Detroit Zoo.
Detroit Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to do in Detroit once Detroit Zoo is accomplished.
- Detroit is starting to be acknowledged after having been a well-kept secret.
- Detroit also knows its stuff when it comes to personal care after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Savor a tasty snack of its native cooking and find an endearing market to browse for souvenirs.
You won't regret paying a visit to Detroit, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Detroit Zoo from Expedia. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new landscapes!