Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Buckfastleigh, which is also known for its riverfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and coffeehouses.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Buckfastleigh
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckfastleigh
A couple of favorite places to visit are Buckfast Abbey and Dartmoor. In the area, you'll also find Coombestone Tor and Totnes Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Buckfastleigh. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Northgate House - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- The Abbey Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Tradesmans Arms - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Buckfastleigh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Buckfastleigh each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F