Travelers to Piobbico will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Piobbico
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Piobbico
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande. Additionally, you'll find Rocca Tower and Church of San Francesco in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Piobbico. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Agriturismo Cà Licozzo is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This country house in Piobbico features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Apartment in Villa With Pool, Wifi, Balcony, Washing Machine, Pets Allowed, Panoramic View, Parking is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. Located in Piobbico, this farm house accommodation features a kitchen and a refrigerator.
- Cosy Apartment in Villa With Pool, Wifi, Washing Machine, Pets Allowed, Panoramic View and Parking is located within 2.3 mi (3.7 km) of the city center. Located in Piobbico, this farm house accommodation features a kitchen and a refrigerator.
Dressing for Piobbico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Piobbico each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F