- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Flamingo Cancun Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- All inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room Lagoon View
Standard Room, Ocean View
Deluxe Room Ocean View
Swim-up Junior Suite
About this area
Located in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, Flamingo Cancun Resort is near the airport and on the beach. La Isla Shopping Mall and Las Americas Cancun Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Chac Mool Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld. Looking to get your feet wet? Parasailing and sailing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Cancun travel guide
- Chac Mool Beach - 6 min walk
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 14 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 17 min walk
- Forum Beach - 2 min drive
- Cancun Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 26 min drive
- La Fuente — 1 min walk
- Albatros — 1 min walk
About this property
Flamingo Cancun Resort
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 2.78 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
I was placed in a room next to the pool bar which was extremely loud and the bathroom light was not working, not to mention there was no wifi in the room. After requesting to change room, the staff was extremely unhelpful and I was charged for the other room. The new room was quiet and clean but the bathtub was broken, when I mentioned this, the front desk again was not interested. The staff in general is extremely friendly, not well versed in english but thats fine but the service is super slow. Clean hotel and beautiful beach but the lack of help from the front desk and no wifi would not have me coming back.