Consider yourself in an unfamiliar place: you might picture yourself strolling through the roads, staring up at the architecture or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been especially anticipating: Carmel River State Beach. The moment has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Carmel River State Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Carmel River State Beach
Are you looking for places to stay that are close to Carmel River State Beach?
Located in the fascinating city of Monterey, it is visited and enjoyed by people from around the world.
Choose from 35 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Carmel River State Beach. A few are the L Auberge Carmel, the Carriage House Inn and the Tradewinds Carmel, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're shattered from sightseeing and require somewhere reasonably-priced but cheerful to lay your head, then there are numerous budget hotels close by. The La Playa Carmel, 0.9 miles away, or the Wayside Inn, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely suit your needs.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish room to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should appeal to you. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Best Western Carmel's Town House Lodge, (1 mile away), or the Carmel Inn And Suites, (1 mile away).
After a day spent sightseeing, grab your group and go to Mission Ranch Restaurant (26270 Dolores Street, Carmel-by-the-Sea). Just 0.3 miles away Carmel River State Beach, this establishment is frequented by travelers from all corners of the globe.
Of course, there are also some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Carmel River State Beach:
- Take a tour of Tor House, an important historic property that shouldn't be missed.
- A trip to Carmel Mission is a superb way to truly understand the local religion and culture.
- Nothing beats a day spent at the beach. Round up the troops, pack a picnic and enjoy some fun under the sun at Carmel City Beach.
- Palo Corona Regional Park is a fantastic spot where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- If you're a lover of plays and other stage productions, you have to see a play at Golden Bough Playhouse.
Expedia's catalogue of resorts and motels in Monterey offers everything you need, so you're certain to have locales near Carmel River State Beach that you'll love. Monterey was a quite beloved destination in the past year, so you won't be alone. All the insider info you could ever want we have just a click away. When you are ready to make your booking, rest easy: explorers of all manner would endorse their Monterey hotel to a buddy.
- You'll find Monterey accommodation will be quick to receive you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- As you might hope near such a lovely feature, the staff at accommodation around Carmel River State Beach go beyond the expected.
- We offer cozy spaces for everyone, from family reunions to newlyweds.
As you can see, it's clear why holidays in Monterey received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your number one place is ready thanks to our extensive roster of hotels near Carmel River State Beach.
Learn About Monterey
After you've accomplished Carmel River State Beach, there are still more things to see and do in Monterey.
- Monterey tourism has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of reservations mean now is the moment to book.
- After you spend some time on its abundant excursions, you'll see Monterey also knows some things about hospitality.
- Visit a local historical site, then head out on the town to end your day with a bang.
Paying a visit to Monterey is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Carmel River State Beach. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and wave hello to more than a few astonishing landscapes!