Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards during your future vacation, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one feature you've been looking forward to in particular: Siena Cathedral. The time has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Places to Stay Close to Siena Cathedral
Hotels near Duomo di Siena
You might have seen photos of Duomo di Siena online, but there's nothing that compares to witnessing it in real life.
To visit it, head to Siena.
There are up to 44 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Duomo di Siena. Among the most popular ones are the Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione, Residenza d'Epoca Relais Campo Regio and Palazzo Coli Bizzarrini.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having numerous budget hotels in the proximity. The Villa Elda (0.3 miles away) and the Borgo Grondaie (0.9 miles away) are names to bare in mind.
The area also contains a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a rather luxurious experience. Make sure you check out the Hotel Villa Liberty, which is just 0.4 miles away, and the Hotel Santa Caterina, which is 0.7 miles away.
Torrefazione Fiorella is an eatery close to Duomo di Siena. Tourists in search of a caffeine fix come here for delicious coffee and treats. You might also want to rejuvenate with a hearty meal at Hotel Athena. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also nearby. And finally, order a glass of wine and chat with some of the friendly locals while you kick up your feet at Grand Hotel Continental - Starhotels Collezione.
Of course, there are a few other things going on in proximity to Duomo di Siena:
- Santa Maria della Scala Museum Complex is a brilliant attraction for art enthusiasts.
- Take a look into the existence, cultures and customs of peoples from another lifetime as you roam about the curious National Museum of Archaeology and its exhibition of artifacts.
- Dedicated readers will be over the moon visiting Piccolomini Library, a popular space that is home to a comprehensive selection of books, newspapers and other materials.
- Whether you are a serious art lover or simply like to become mesmerized by curated pieces, Museo dell'Opera Metropolitana is a place that is well-worth your time.
- It doesn't matter if you've come to reflect quietly or learn more about the history of the building, Siena Baptistry is an interesting site to explore.
Tourists visiting Duomo di Siena commonly take advantage of the metro. Stazione Ferroviaria Siena is the nearest station and is just 1 mile away.
Places to stay in Siena Historical Center here on Expedia provide everything you want, so you can be certain to find venues near Siena Cathedral that you'll adore. Lots of guests decide on Siena Historical Center for an exceptional vacation, so get going. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you could want we have right here. You can rest assured once booking time arrives, too: countless explorers would recommend their Siena Historical Center hotel to their family members.
- The staff at hotels near Siena Cathedral go beyond the expected as you might hope near such a dazzling landmark.
- You'll find lodging in Siena Historical Center are always clean and fresh.
- We've got it here if you're looking for room comfort in addition to spotlessness.
You can stay right nearby thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near Siena Cathedral.
Interesting Siena Historical Center
Once you've crossed Siena Cathedral off your schedule, you'll still have more to see and do in Siena Historical Center.
- Eat a delicious snack of the local foods and find an adorable gallery to get a few necessities.
- You'll realize Siena Historical Center also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized treatment after you spend an afternoon on its ample action.
- Go over some entertainment near Siena Historical Center to truly leave no stone unturned.
You won't regret planning an escape to Siena Historical Center, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Siena Cathedral. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and wave hi to more than a few new photo ops!