Visiting Winter Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Winter Springs has to offer including the temples, breweries, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and parks. Top sights around the area include Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens and Florida Mall.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Winter Springs
The city's natural beauty is on display at Trotwood Park, Central Winds Park, and Spring Hammock Preserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boombah-Soldiers Creek Park and Lake Jesup.
As you make plans for a getaway to Winter Springs, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 132 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center is located 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the heart of Winter Springs. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Orlando can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Winter Springs. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Orlando can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Winter Springs. This 3.5-star resort in Orlando features a winery, 2 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of the city, and Florida Mall, which is 17.9 mi/28.8 km away.
Dressing for Winter Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Winter Springs gets about 53.03 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F