Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cordova, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Sky Zone, Graceland, and Memphis Zoo.
- You'll find 238 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cordova
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bellevue Baptist Church. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sky Zone and Graceland.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cordova. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wolfchase-Memphis, TN - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Cordova/Memphis/Wolfchase - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Memphis Zoo, located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Dressing for Cordova
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.66 inches of rain falls on Cordova each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F