Visitors to Bartlett are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and art. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Graceland, and Memphis Zoo.
- You'll find 238 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bartlett
Sky Zone, Graceland, and Memphis Zoo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sun Studio and Fire Museum of Memphis.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wolfchase can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Stax Museum of American Soul Music, 13.5 mi/21.7 km from the city center, and Orpheum Theatre, which is 13.8 mi/22.1 km away.
Dressing for Bartlett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 53.54 inches of rain falls on Bartlett each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F