Families will find kid-friendly activities in Germantown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Quaint and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Graceland, and Memphis Zoo.
- You'll find 239 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Germantown
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cameron Brown Park and Tennessee Shakespeare Company. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Graceland.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Germantown. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis - Germantown - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hyatt Place Memphis/Germantown - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Top places to see in the area include Memphis Zoo, 13 mi/20.9 km from the heart of the city, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music, which is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) away.
Dressing for Germantown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Germantown is 56.14 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F