Top Hotels Near Coral Gables International Art Center in Miami
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Coral Gables International Art Center
Top Hotels Close to Coral Gables International Art Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2019
Coral Gables International Art Center Hotel Guide
Coral Gables International Art Center is a great piece of regional culture.
You'll locate it in Miami, a city that attracts visitors from all over the globe.
To be in close proximity to Coral Gables International Art Center, book a room at one of the 19 various accommodations within 2 miles. Only 2 miles away is The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. The Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables and The Mutiny Hotel, 2 miles and 2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Check out the Wishes Hotel Coral Gables, a popular budget hotel, located within a short stroll of 1 mile.
It's high time you spoiled yourself with a little luxury, so why not spend your evenings at one of the close-by classy hotels? You'll certainly experience a bit of class at hotels like the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables and the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, only 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Make time to indulge in the full-bodied coffee and delectable snacks available at Fresco's Cafe, a popular spot close to Coral Gables International Art Center. Famished travelers needing a more nourishing dining experience can dig into a meal at Denny's, a dining spot that's also not far away. Want to end the night with a strong drink? You won't need to travel too far to find Cibo Wine Bar Coral Gables.
Other Places to Visit near Coral Gables International Art CenterLooking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Coral Gables International Art Center to do in the area:
- Take a relaxing walk down Miracle Mile to better understand an element of this area that never stops progressing.
- Take in the ambiance and snap up a bargain at Books & Books, a renowned store in the local area.
- Do you enjoy live theatre performances? Then go and see a play at Miracle Theatre.
- There are many pivotal moments in time that helped mould this region into what we see today. Take a look at the comprehensive collection at Coral Gables Museum to learn about this past.
- The events inside Coral Gabels City Hall have played a role in shaping the region over generations.
If you'd like to take public transportation to Coral Gables International Art Center, jump on a train and then jump off at Douglas Road Station. The stop is 1 mile from the attraction.