When you daydream of a new city, you might think you'll be rambling around the boulevards, looking up at the gorgeous nature or the monuments wherever you look. But Miracle Mile is one draw you're anticipating most of all. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and the day has arrived to mark it off.
Where to Stay Near Miracle Mile
Hotels near Miracle Mile
No trip to the region is complete without a stop at Miracle Mile.
Found in the fascinating city of Miami, it is visited and enjoyed by travelers from all over the globe.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Miracle Mile, with at least 19 establishments to consider. One of the most well-known choices is The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, just 2 miles away. Other great options are the Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables, 1 mile away, and The Mutiny Hotel, only 2 miles away.
If you are hoping to find someplace lower-priced to have a snooze after a long day of sightseeing, look no further. There are a couple of budget hotels in the general vicinity. You won't have far to travel to reach the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. Fortunately, it's just 0.3 miles away. The Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is another great option that can be found about 0.07 miles away.
If you'd like to stay somewhere that you can proudly describe to friends and family when you get home, you'll be happy to know that there are a handful of charming upmarket establishments nearby. Be sure to investigate the latest deals at the Courtyard Miami in Coral Gables by Marriott (0.4 miles away) and the Extended Stay America Miami - Coral Gables (0.4 miles away).
As you and your family stroll along the lanes that surround Miracle Mile, visit Pasion del Cielo Coffee. Smell the scent of a rich brew and taste test some delicious treats. After that, head to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Miracle Mile and Downtown Coral Gables and try a dish you've never eaten before. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, find a way to The Bar.
Here's a selection of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Miracle Mile:
- Go visit Miracle Theatre if you love theatrical plays and other live entertainment.
- Learn about tales of the community from the past, and be amazed by the layers of this area's history when you stop by Coral Gables Museum.
- Whether you are an art lover or just have a curious mind, Coral Gables International Art Center is an art gallery that is worth your time.
- Tour Coral Gabels City Hall to discover the region's intriguing political history. It's also an impressive example of architecture.
- If you appreciate the architecture of historic houses, you might want to tour the halls of Merrick House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old residence.
It's easy to make your way to Miracle Mile by rail since it's just 1 mile to Douglas Road Station.
Hotels and resorts in Miami from Expedia supply all the things you want, so you are certain to find accommodation near Miracle Mile you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of sightseers in the most recent year, so you won't be by yourself. You'll rest easy once the time comes to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Miami hotel. Need help deciding? Find all the guidance and information you're searching for.
- Discover that Miami hotels are always tidy and fresh.
- Seeking suites that are cozy as well as clean? You're on the right website.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the fronk desk service at hotels around Miracle Mile is grand.
Miami suites had additional visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Thanks to our comprehensive directory of hotels near Miracle Mile, we see your favorite spot in your future.
Fascinating Miami Facts
When you've realized Miracle Mile, there are still further activities to do in Miami.
- Discover an endearing gallery to look for souvenirs and appreciate an enticing supper of the local ingredients.
- You will realize Miami also is on the ball when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
- Until recently, Miami sightseeing has been kept secret, but visits have been on the rise, meaning now is the time to make your move.
Planning a holiday to Miami is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Miracle Mile. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some astonishing new group photos!