Overview of Hotel B Unique
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Ocean Front Grand
Jungle View Grand
Jr Suite Grand
About this area
Located in Cozumel, Hotel B Unique is on a private beach. Central Plaza is a notable landmark, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Punta Langosta Pier and Cozumel Country Club and Golf Course. Mr. Sancho's Beach Club and Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Cozumel travel guide
- Cozumel Country Club and Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Punta Langosta Pier - 7 min drive
- Central Plaza - 9 min drive
- Dolphinaris - 12 min drive
- Discover Mexico Cozumel Park - 23 min drive
- Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Hotel B Unique
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
El hotel es hermoso y ni que decir de la vista. El trato del personal excelente, muy amables y serviciales en todo momento. Las chicas del Spa también, por cierto, muy recomendado. Un área de oportunidad seria el tiempo que se tardan en servirte los alimentos y las bebidas en el restaurante, pero solo el tiempo, por que recalco, el personal muy amable en todo momento. Si dudarlo regresaré.