Visitors can enjoy all that Dacula has to offer including the golf courses, shopping, and parks. There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 32 mi (51.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dacula
A couple of favorite places to visit are Elisha Winn House and Hamilton Mill Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Little Mulberry Park and Gwinnett Veterans Memorial Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dacula, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Your County get Away, Close to the City!! is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Dacula. This 2.5-star hotel in Duluth features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel is located 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the heart of Dacula. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Peachtree Corners can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from central Dacula. This 2-star hotel in Norcross features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dacula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dacula is 48.70 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F