Find Hotels in Denton, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Travelers to Denton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include North Carolina Aviation Museum, Pisgah Covered Bridge, and Sunset Theater.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Denton
North Carolina Aviation Museum, Pisgah Covered Bridge, and Sunset Theater are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find North Carolina Zoo and Asheboro Country Club.
As you plan for your vacation to Denton, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 75 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Farm Cottage - Pond View, Equine Friendly is located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of Denton. This 2.5-star hotel in Lexington features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lexington is 13 mi (20.9 km) from the center of Denton. This 2.5-star hotel in Asheboro features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Asheboro is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Denton. This 2.5-star hotel in Asheboro features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Caraway Speedway, located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of the city, and American Classic Motorcycle Museum, which is 15.9 mi/25.5 km away.
Dressing for Denton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Denton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F