Visitors to Denville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and spas.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Denville
Places to visit in the larger region include The Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms, Parsippany Main Library, and Tourne County Park. Additionally, you'll find Rockaway Townsquare and Hedden Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Denville
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Denville Station or Denville Mt Tabor Station. Denville might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Denville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.43 inches of rain falls on Denville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F