Visitors can enjoy all that Diamondhead has to offer including the casinos, seafood restaurants, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Diamondhead
A favorite place to visit in the city is Diamondhead Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company and 100 Men D.B.A. Hall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Diamondhead. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Diamondhead Inn & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Diamondhead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 65.75 inches of rain falls on Diamondhead each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F