Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kiln has to offer. Top sights in the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 327 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kiln
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company. In the area, you'll also find Diamondhead Country Club and Oaks Golf Club.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kiln, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 133 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- La Quinta Inn New Orleans - Slidell is 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the center of Kiln. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Slidell can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Best Western Seaway Inn is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from central Kiln. This 2.5-star hotel in Gulfport features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Silver Slipper Casino Hotel is located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Kiln. This 3.5-star hotel in Bay St Louis features a casino, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kiln
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kiln is 58.03 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F