Find Hotels in Eden, NC
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Families enjoy visiting Eden though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, festivals, and golf courses.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Reidsville
- The closest major airport is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eden
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lynrock Golf Course and Oak Hill Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Richard P. Gravely Jr. Nature Preserve and Smith River Sports Complex.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Eden. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Eden - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Eden - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Eden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Eden each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F