Visitors to Elkton are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and art. Top sights around the area include Fort Delaware State Park and Longwood Gardens.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Elkton
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 53.7 mi (86.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Historical Society of Cecil County, Elkton Indoor Tennis, and Fair Hill State Natural Resources Management Area. In the area, you'll also find Fort Delaware State Park and Longwood Gardens.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Elkton. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - University Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Elk Forge B&B Inn & Day Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Elkton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Elkton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.11 inches of rain falls on Elkton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F