See yourself walking around the avenues during your perfect day, noticing the marvellous settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one thing you've been prepared for in particular: Fort McHenry. The time has finally come to check it off your must-do list.
Lodging Close to Fort McHenry
Hotels near Fort McHenry
Fort McHenry is not only a favored attraction here, it is also an easy start-off point to other destinations in the area.
Baltimore, the city it's in, is a place that many tourists enjoy visiting.
To be in close proximity to Fort McHenry, book a room at one of the 15 hotels within 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore and the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront are only 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Inn at the Black Olive, is 2 miles away.
For those hoping to save a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost accommodations in the neighborhood. The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and the Inn at Henderson's Wharf, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member are some recommended establishments you'll want to consider.
Perhaps the best way to turn an already unforgettable vacation into a magical adventure is to stay in one of the area's upmarket hotels. Have a look a the Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Courtyard Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor for superior amenities.
You don't need to venture very far from Fort McHenry to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Fresh air and beautiful surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Korean War Memorial.
- Enjoy a break from the more demanding parts of your itinerary with a relaxing stroll through Canton Waterfront Park.
- Enjoy museums? Then discover Baltimore Museum of Industry for a fascinating outing.
- Fell's Point Visitor Center is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, brochures, and other handy hints.
- If you appreciate historic landmarks, you should wander through the halls of Robert Long House. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old property.
Baltimore places to stay from Expedia provide everything you need, so you can be sure to get choices near Fort McHenry you'll love. There were hundreds of arrivals last year, so you will not be alone. Need help making a decision? We have the inside info you're looking for. When booking time hits, you can set off boldly: many sightseers would propose their Baltimore hotel to their family members.
- We've got rooms that are satisfying for everyone, including big families and travelers on their own.
- "Neat, presentable, and set to welcome you in" is the goal for Baltimore hotels.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging near Fort McHenry is awesome.
Baltimore vacations got greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. We see your choice spot in your future with Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Fort McHenry.
Baltimore Fascinating Facts
You'll still have more to do in Baltimore after Fort McHenry is crossed off your agenda.
- Discover the perfect gallery to look for necessities and stop off for an enticing meal of its signature foods.
- Prepare to find Baltimore also knows some things about laying out the welcome mat after some time spent on its ample action.
- Until recently, Baltimore sightseeing has been a well-kept secret, but soaring numbers of bookings mean now is the time to book.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Baltimore, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fort McHenry from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and call on some amazing new photo opportunities!