Visiting Bel Air
Visitors to Bel Air are sure to enjoy the sporting events and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Bel Air
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bel Air
Favorite places to visit in the city include Harford Community College, Liriodendron Mansion, and Harford Mall. Additionally, you'll find Ripken Stadium and Cal Ripken Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bel Air. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood-Bel Air - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Bel Air
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Bel Air gets about 42.56 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F