Visitors to Festus are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, shopping, and soccer matches.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Farmington
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Festus
Places to visit in the larger region include Sunridge Park, Persimmon Ridge Winery, and Mastodon State Historic Site. You'll also find Arnold Historical Society & Museum and Kennedy Rink in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Festus
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.98 inches of rain falls on Festus each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F