Visitors can enjoy all that Barnhart has to offer including its wineries. A top sight in the area is Grants Farm.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Farmington
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 28.6 mi (46 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barnhart
A favorite place to visit in the city is Persimmon Ridge Winery. Additionally, you'll find Grants Farm in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Barnhart, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Red Roof Plus St. Louis - Forest Park / Hampton Ave. is 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from central Barnhart. This 2.5-star motel in St. Louis features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- The Wildwood Hotel is located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the heart of Barnhart. This 3.5-star hotel in Grover features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the center of Barnhart. This 3-star hotel in St. Louis features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Barnhart
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Barnhart gets about 40.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F