Visitors to Frankfort are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, shopping, and cafés.
- You'll find 67 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lafayette
- The closest major airport is in Lafayette, IN (LAF-Purdue University), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frankfort
Favorite places to visit in the city include Golf Preserve At Frankfort, Gem City Park, and Clinton County Courthouse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clinton County Museum and Clinton County Fairgrounds.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Frankfort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Frankfort
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Frankfort gets about 41.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°F