Visitors can enjoy all that Whitestown has to offer including the sporting events and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, and NCAA Hall of Champions.
- You'll find 386 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Indianapolis
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitestown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hickory Hall Polo Club. In the area, you'll also find Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include NCAA Hall of Champions, located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of the city, and Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, which is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) away.
Dressing for Whitestown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Whitestown gets about 42.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F