Visiting Fremont Street
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Fremont Street, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices, and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, restaurants, and bars. Top sights around the area include Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, Fashion Show Mall, and Thomas and Mack Center.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Fremont Street
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fremont Street
Attractions like Fremont Street Experience and Fremont Street Flightlinez are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Golden Nugget Casino to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Fremont Street. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino - This 3-star hotel in Downtown Las Vegas features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to public transit.
- Plaza Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to public transit at this resort. This 3-star resort in Downtown Las Vegas features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- El Cortez Hotel and Casino - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Downtown Las Vegas can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
Top places to visit outside the city include Las Vegas Convention Center, 2.6 mi/4.2 km from the city center, and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, which is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) away.
Dressing for Fremont Street
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Fremont Street gets about 3.90 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F